Finally, theemerge.com has been launched. It has been a long time in the making and I am stoked that the time has come. I have gotten a few request to make it more interactive and things will open up for those of you that have asked.
If anyone wants to share anything that pertains to your journeys with Christ then please sent it to theemerge.com.
I was in some sweet conversation tonight with a couple of my close friends. I was blessed to have such uncondemning, non-judgmental, encouraging fellowship. I seems that it is so hard to actually have conversations with people about spiritual things without having such hostility at every mention of doctrine of some sort. That is probably because I live in a traditional town with traditionial folks. My bad I guess.
Nevertheless, I went away feeling that Christ was glorified in our speech. I was amazed that the majority of our conversation was centered on spiritual things that were centered on Christ. It doesn't happen like that too often so tonight was off the hook. i hope and pray that God will continually be glorified as we all constantly seek Him in all we do.
Blessings, wes_line
No comments:
Post a Comment