Theologically, I bet that their church would agree with the majority of the rest of the fundamental nation, hard to believe. So why are these fundamentalist so hardcore? I have heard this lady on the xxxChurch.com podcast in the past and it’s always the same crap. Even Alan Combs thinks this lady has gone off the deep end and he’s an atheist. The funny thing is that every interviewer always tries to bring it back to her sin or her faults. And it never works.
I would like to see a really good bible expositor go up against her and make her cry. It’s honestly people like this that make Jesus out to be the punk that haters think He is.
And then I found this one. This journalist does a better job but man the lady is crazy.
It’s extremely unfortunate to be associated in even a small aspect with dogmatic religious fanatics as this one. Thus, this is one voice that we at theemerge.com would have to draw the line. All I can say is good luck Westboro Baptist Church on your chances of dinner with Jesus.
These guys being persecuted, If you want to call it that.(2.3 MB)
the guys says, "Kiss Fag Ass", in this one, unbelievable...
No comments:
Post a Comment