Starting a church has been an interesting challenge. This Saturday night was our second gathering so far and yet again it was full of anticipation. The sound was a lot better than last week and the transitions seemed to flow together with more ease than the previous service. There were about forty people that showed this week and it seemed very much like we are beginning to find our core group of family. Our hope for Crossview is to move in our community missionally and purposefully. We want to influence the community not only for the sake of Jesus but also just to be good and loving human beings. I look forward to what opportunities we will find within the next few months.
I have updated the website with podcasting and media so those of you that want see what we're up to you can. This is only the beginning and I have never felt such peace and liberty as I do today.
Have you ever lead only to please God? In my former experiences, rarely, but I did tonight. Here is a little vision of who we are...Listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment