Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm supossed to get a call...

from the lead pastor of my home church here in Kennewick, Wa. I've been attending the livingroom community church now for the last six months or so, it's good, I actually call it my home which is a trip. He stopped me this Sunday to ask for my number to see if we can meet this week to discuss my involvement. I was like, "sure, anytime after noon". I have already purposed in my heart to say thanks but no thanks. At least for now. I am in a content, good place right now and I don't want to screw that up.

Getting involved i believe will begin to cause this good thing to end. I'm honestly good showing up at the last minute, sitting, listening, saying hi and bye to a passer by or two and jetting out. To do just that means I've come a long way in the last 4 years. It's amazing how my faith has transformed in these wilderness years.

I read a quote that hit home for real for me, "unshakable faith is faith that has been shaken". My faith was brought as low as it could go without losing it all together. Just lucky I guess but jesus knows what's up and what time it is. He's rocked me these past few months and we'll see how far he wants to go but for now all things are quite good with no complaints.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to what mr. lead guy has to say. i think I'll write a bit about it if it happens...till next year maybe,

Peace,

Wes_Line

No comments: