I've lived my entire life not knowing what to do.
My goals or plans have never really been these solid goals or plans. I just made stuff up as I went.
I think most people would have expected me to fail. I would have. At least most of my life I would have.
But for some reason I never gave up. When so many others would have given up and thrown in the towel I didn't. I never stopped the momentum. I had to learn how to control the chaos of life and have it work in my favor rather than against me.
I'm not saying I have full control, not even close, but I have learned how to balance it, so to speak. And only balance it in certain levels and areas. In some areas I'm still very unable to even try to attempt to master life.
But I am aware of a lot more than I've ever been.
No comments:
Post a Comment