Friday, July 30, 2021

My friend Herion

Well. It's been 5 years and here I am again addicted to my old friend Heroin. This time however it's only been a short lived relationship that has lasted two months. My last dose is today and I will be in withdrawal within the next 24 hours. This time it's a lot different than last. 1. I've sold my multimillion dollar business for 9 million dollars. 2. I have become a bitcoin millionaire. 3. I am semi retired. 4. I am 44 years old. Last time I was addicted was 2016 and it was a difficult yet fulfilling year. Back then I was just getting started in the money game. I was experimenting in the law of attraction and living without awareness about much of life. I was audited and had to pay some large fees. I cheated on my wife. I had a lot to cover up due to fear and shame. This time Covid happened. My business suffered but due to my desire to exit. I just exited recklessly taking the ship down with me. Also Bitcoin exploded. Last time I covered up and numbed out the pain. This time i covered up and numbed out the stress. Last time it was fear this time it was stress. Something like that. I don't really know but as these next few days and weeks continue i do believe I'll get the insight to know why and what the root cause is. The amount of things I learned over the last 5 years has been tremendous. I mean life changing concepts. Not only that but then those concepts even breaking down and the deeper and deeper I go. The learning has never stopped. So, the next few days will be pretty painful. I am ready. The next few weeks will be very challenging but I can't wait to gain the insight. The next few months will be the most challenging of my life but I have been preparing my whole life for what is about to come and ready or not here I am. What I focus on: 1. Money. The issue with my relationship to money is about to shift in dramatic ways. The number 100 million has been entering my mind lately and as far fetched as that sounds and as impossible as it sounds I know that it's mine. I don't know how I am going to receive this money or be in relationship with it but it is in my future and very near future. I have been put in hyper speed when it comes to the capacity to open the gates to the reception of this money and it's management. 2. Learn. I know this sounds odd but I am here to learn. And learn a lot and learn constantly. Usually it's some idea or thing I am interested in but my current and most recent purpose in life is to learn for the sake of learning. It might not seem like a great purpose but it is why I am here. Not to teach, not to write for others, not even to make money off of it but solely to just learn for my own well being and desire. I am here to learn as much as I can about as many things as I can. 3. Health. This area of life is going to be the game changer for me and my future. It's the one area of life that I have not mastered. All other areas I have excelled in throughout my life. But for some reason when it comes to my body and health overall I am not focused. If I was to change my life through health it would radically change who I am and the direction of my life. This will be the hardest thing for me to realize but it goes in tandem with me and my relationship with this 100 million that is reserved fro me. 4. Family. My lifeblood. They are my life. Mostly now, now that I've exited my business. Their well being, their health, their future and desires are what give me ultimate joy and fulfillment. I am eternally grateful for their love and support and everything good I do is done with them in mind. So, as I progress and make it through this new heroine addiction these are the 4 things I will be working on and opening up in my mind and heart. These things absolutely and entirely equal and even surpass the benefits of being numbed out with he greatest drug man can ingest. To be smart, wealthy, handsome and supported by a loving family are definitely worth giving up my relationship with my old friend. As I get through his I may post here and there but ultimately my life is about to shift in radical ways and I want to be ready and prepared for the opportunity that is on it's way. Much love!

No comments: