Monday, March 24, 2008

"Once Again"

It's hard to believe that I have been given the urge to begin sharing my thoughts again. As I look over the last few years of my life, where I have come from to where I am going I'm really at a loss. I have accomplished much yet I still feel a longing for something more. I'm never quite satisfied each day I wake up, I am always longing for what I once had or something similar. Not necessarily looking to the past but only guessing for what the future holds.

I have spent time in church, in the bars, at the casinos, along the river, with the saved and the unsaved, trying to figure out the point of my life. I am still looking...

However, my relationship with my wife and children have become bonds so strong only death could bring them to an end. They are the prize of my life, they are my passion, my drive for this season, without them I would be helpless. Christ should be that bond and thankfully he has created and purposed it but my heart is still hurting from all my experience and lack thereof.

As I press on in life I hope to continue here blogging as i once did...

Peace, Wes_Line

2 comments:

J May said...

That tripped me out when your post came across my reader.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts, bro. Sounds like you're in a cool place to share from (though it also sounds uncomfortable to some degree).

wes_line said...

jay man, thanks for your comment. It's nice to know there are still fellow seekers out there continuing on their way...hope to speak to you soon.