Monday, July 09, 2012

Tomorrow, July 10th is a big day for me.  It's been 45 days since I left home.  It's been a long time after living there for 6 full years and only leaving for short amounts of time for vacation an all.  I wish to go back so badly.  Everything in me is dying to walk though those doors again, a different, changed man.

You see I have lived the last 6 years of my life in obscurity.  Total isolation but on purpose.  I've continually pushed away the voice of reason and calling of God to pursue my own fleshly desires,  Desires that so badly need to be fed each and every single day.  I figured the more I live this way to easier it will become.  But I was wrong as most would suppose.

Tomorrow is a day of beginnings.  A day that I get to see the hand of God move mightily and rightly.  God knows my heart, my faults, my deadly sins, and yet He calls me the one He loves.

I am the one Jesus loves.  I am to Him what breath is to oxygen.  The love He has for me is deeper than any love known.  Agape.  Unconditional.  Without understanding.  An amazing love.

He has this love for you.  He waits until you're at the end of yourself to prove it even more so.  It's when we are empty of everything that exists to us that we see His love so clearly.  It's when all has been lost and only death remains that we have eyes to see the glory of His immense love.

The truth, God is love.  It's the one thing I never want to exist without!

Thank you for loving me, I'm forever in your debt.

No comments: