Saturday, September 16, 2006

"Controversy Killed the Cat"

Why do we like controversy so much more than conformity? Why do we tend to thrive by an attack rather than a blessing?

I find that when I blog about something that pisses people off they respond and read in a fashion that is convincing. People tend to think when you stir up controversy within their minds. They react out of feelings that aren’t usually of good quality but nonetheless they are real.

But that’s what I like. I like to be in the middle of the fight. As punches are thrown I am doing all I can to dodge them, knowing the entire time it’s my fault they are there in the first place. For now on I am going totally controversial. I have no reputation to uphold, an am not a leader of a church, and I am not involved with any special ministry.

I am going to try and make you think rather than zone out. Good luck on keeping your cool.

2 comments:

wes_line said...

theemerge.com was for a season but blogging will never end....

davetonn said...

i like controversy a little too much. controversy aside, i tend to agree with the statement made by this sign.