Monday, September 04, 2006

"A New Era"


There is a passion that is beginning to burn once again. Once a flame that burned so bright that not even the worst of struggles in life could have quenched it. Through weeks, months, and years with lack of oxygen the flame began to flicker out. While it burned with little fuel the flame never died, it fought through the tough times, it prevailed through the deep ocean of undertows that seemed to drown it out. Fuel once again has been found as if it was a desired delicacy. That flame is beginning to show new life and how pleased I am to see it. Jesus is burning within my heart at this moment. Burn my God, Burn. Bring back the passion that once burned bright and clear. All that which modernity tried to quench has been given new life today. Bring new life, new passion, and a new journey like nothing before.

Theemerge.com has ceased to exist and I praise God for it. I loved it and I met a lot of great people because of it. But it was too much for me; it was more than I though it would be. I am sorry for letting those of you down that found identity in it. I, just as much as you, desire to find people that feel the way I do. Thank you all for the support and the love.

What I have to say is this.

I am done!

Yeah, I am done ripping on the church and on those that are part of it. My season of bitterness has come to an end. My thoughts of anger have been purged from me. I no longer want to worry about who is right and who is wrong. I am ready to love, I am ready to see what God is really doing. At this point I have no agenda, no enemies, no one that I hate, and I am at peace. I am moving on and I am excelling past the brethren.

Enough is enough.

I want to let you all know this one thing, I love you. And I thank those of you that love back. Please pray that the flame would burn in the hearts of all that know Him and love Him.

I will continue to blog, so please check back.

No comments: