I know everyday I wake up that the 90 day limit is coming.
I don't want it to. I want to keep prolonging this moment to try and keep this feeling of comfort. But I know what I promised and I will honor my promise. And I know that comfort is a sign of giving up or a settling for what is. Not in a "present moment" type of way but in a "oh well" kind of way. A giving up because life isn't interesting anymore.
I want a life that is Interesting. Mysterious. Full of Wisdom. A life that demonstrates a subtle surrendering to the elements of existence. And in that surrendering finds the secrets of life.
Starting today I will limit my intake to 1.5 kratom and 1/4 of my cannabis use.
Intake today: 1.5 kratom, cannabis
The goal is clean. The goal is substance free. The goal is less than 20 days away. The goal is to beat any and all things that have mastery over me. And then become the master of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment