Monday, April 03, 2017

Day SixtyThree

I'm really feeling better and better everyday.  At least with well being and energy.  I've been taking a while to wake up each morning but each time I do it really makes my day go really well.  It's almost like a mediation in some ways.  Overall I'm really gaining more and more ability to be aware of my life.

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis

Doing such a low dose of kratom is beneficial in a lot of ways without the side effects.  It keeps my stomach satisfied if or when I crave a beer.  Kratom takes away the desire for more which is a very beneficial medication when dealing with opiate addiction.

Just really enjoying the process on day 63.  I longed for days like this when I was a slave to dope.  It truly is heaven compared to day 1.

No comments: