Drug Intake today: 2g kratom 5 times a day. Cannabis.
I suppose I should say more than 2g because I dose 2 grams 4-5 times a day. I started about a month ago only posting what my dose was. At first I was dosing 8-10 grams kratom. Then stated going down from there. I'm at about 8-12 grams a day depending on how many times I dose. I will usually wake up and dose 2 grams, then every 4 hours through the day. If I wake up early then I dose more, if I sleep in later then less.
I feel the best and most balanced at the 2 gram dose. I still have underlining cravings for things. Usually it's nicotine or something to satisfy after I eat a meal. I've vary aware of it and have been keeping mental record.
As day 90 approaches I try and come up with many reasons to stay on kratom. I like not being high on dope and boost. If kratom can keep me from that now and possibly forever then would it be viable to stop its use? At least thats what I ask myself.
I stay focused on where I want to be and will track my progress daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment