Saturday, April 01, 2017

Day SixtyOne

I've been looking or my purpose for years.  Every year the last few I've been pretty amazed by the things I've accomplished.  Most of it not planned.  So I figured I'd just forget about finding my purpose and enjoy life instead.  But life isn't always clean and crisp.

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis

I honestly live life a pretty sloppy life according to the norm.  I sleep in each day till about 7:30-8am.  And my morning routine is like this.  It takes me about 15-30 minutes to fully open my eyes.  It's like hitting snooze but I don't have an alarm clock.  My body just does it this way.

I then lay in bed for a least an hour and work.  I'll start slow with stocks, weather, finances, and news updates and then go deeper into email and actual decision making stuff.

It usually last an hour.  I know some people are early morning people thinking that the day is half over by 9am but for me it's just starting.  I'll take my time getting up and right before 10am I usually have to force myself to eat because I'm just not a breakfast person.  But breakfast is so much better for the energy in my day.  And my lady always has something made for me these days.

But my life is sloppy because its so late into the morning isn't it.  As  CEO you's think I'd be at the office at 7am sharp!  To most people they would never guess that I would waste my mornings like that.  But to me it's not wasted...it's heaven!

I do it because its a really close second to what heaven would be like.

My bed is the softest thing in the world...it really is damn close.  My pillow is fantastically perfect.  My room is so comfortable.  My view is breathtaking and it's my favorite place in the world.  That's why I do it...and I love every minute of it.

If I could exstend heaven then I'll do it.

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis


No comments: