Saturday, April 29, 2017

Day 89

its day 89 and it was my first day since day 15 that I didn't have to dose kratom.  Today was great.  It was a long Saturday in which I slept in, relaxed, relaxed some more, watched some movies, and then went to bed.  One of those kind of days.

I did feel fatigue a bit and an overall tiredness.  First day without kratom feels really good to say out loud.  I've been taking kratom for 2.5 months now.

Drug intake today: cannabis

I do feel cannabis is my only issue.  I do use it throughout the day and with today's technology it's really easy to dose anytime and anywhere.  However, I feel on day 90 that cannabis is more a benefit than it is a crutch.  For that reason I will take my time as I refuse my daily use to the point of zero.

I will be posting to day 120 to follow my journey after stopping kratom.

No comments: