Another day where I have noticed another boost in energy and focus. It seems I'm really gaining back my true form the longer I go without opiates. I really feel better and better and seem to have gained ability to keep my state balanced and focused. I'm still on my current kratom dose 4 times a day and small doses of cannabis throughout the day to help consistency. It's truly the most balanced I've felt in years.
Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis
My sleep is dependent on the kratom. I wake up each morning from 3am-6am and dose 1-2g and sleep for another 3-4 hours. It's become a daily activity and I don't mind it...mostly because I wake up feeling very balanced. It's a huge change for me personally and mentally because waking up has always been one of the hardest things for me to be good at. Where I'm at today with my mornings has never been before. It's pretty magical.
No comments:
Post a Comment