The last few entries have been short. I've been posting from my phone each day the last few. I think it's just because my schedule has been different the last week.
Drug intake today: 2.5g kratom and cannabis
I was down to 1g kratom today but it wasn't enough because my legs started to get really sore. It was due to the low dose of kratom. My kratom dose today was 1g at 6am, 1g at 9am then I couldn't deal with the leg pain and it was making me irritable so I dosed 2.5g at 12:30pm. About an hour later I was much better with both pain management and energy. Then I dosed 2g around 7pm
I will be dosing 1g all day tomorrow again and see if I can make it though. My goal is to be off kratom by the end of next week. I think I'll make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment