I was able to dose just 1g kratom doses today. I've been tired a lot more than usual but it's worth it knowing that I'll be done with kratom soon. The only real side effects I'm having from kratom is lack of energy, less sleep, and a little leg pain. Other than that it was a low dose anyway so there's not much. I think a ton of it is mental more than anything.
Drug intake today: 1g kratom doses and cannabis
I've been cutting back the cannabis use also. At least I'm trying. I'm getting excited for the 90 day mark. It's a mental goal that I've set with writing this blog and to be substance free.
I'm traveling to Las Vegas this week with my wife. It will be the first time going to Vegas and not drinking or on drugs. I'm sure it will be a different kind of city. I am excited for this new season in my life. When I look at myself in the mirror these days it's a feeling of gratitude and blessing that I'm still here and that I made it this far.
We don't have to live lives of sorrow and defeat and we can live lives of joy and gratitude. It is possible to be free from the grips of heroin. It's not easy and it's still slightly difficult to keep progressing but I know what's important to me and I'll do whatever I have to to protect it.
My family, my company, my employees. I have so much to live for and so much at stake. I'm amazed it didn't all fall apart. So so grateful today!
No comments:
Post a Comment