Going into this 3rd day at High Performance Academy has been pretty fantastic. The energy is over the top. It's like the radest birthday party you ever went to when you were a kid except this time you're old. People are jumping and dancing and singing, old guys are raising the roof, it's nonstop motivation and fun for 4 days. Check it out if you every get a chance. HPA.com
Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis, nicotine.
Tomorrow I will taper to 1.5g on the kratom. I've been mentally afraid to drop the dose. I've been sometimes adding more than 2g just to get the extra boost. I notice I don't want to feel any tiredness and/or fatigue. However, I'm aware that there has to be some kind of discomfort to get to where I want to be.
Being at this high perforamce event you are focusing on big goals, huge ones that can and will change your life. How to take your business from seven figures to eight figures and those kind of things. It's big stuff taught by big people. Mind blowing actually.
But I need to focus first on the most basic things that effect everything like kratom and cannabis. I use them to mask how I feel like a baby and its pacifier. I know it's only been a month since I kick heroin but nonetheless I want to be healthy. I know my best self is with a fully clear mind, drug free, eating healthy and with plenty of exercise. We all "know" that don't we? Why then don't we all do it?
It starts with a choice each day. What do you really want in life?
No comments:
Post a Comment