Friday, March 10, 2017

Day ThirtyNine

Almost 40 days.  Amazing.  Each day gets clearer and clearer.

Today I'm in San Diego at High Performance Academy.  My wife and I just finished day 2 of a 4 day motivational conference put on by a guy named Brendon Burchard.  The dude has mastered the art of high performance.  He's truly an icon in that field.

Drug intake today: 2 grams kratom, cannabis, nicotine.

This conference goes from 9am-7pm pretty much none stop the entire time.  It's full of energy and it's truly a pretty amazing experience.  I've been twice before but wanted to take my wife so she could drink the koolaid.

It was a long day, tons of energy, lots of smiles and hugs.  It's a really great place to be if you want to move forward and progress in life.  It's very addicting...and the consequence is a better life.

No comments: