Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis.
I've been dosing kratom less but each time I do dose it averages out a bit above 2g. I got a headache from kratom today and fell that it's time to stop this feel good place that I've been in. It's been about 4 weeks that I've just been coasting along with this marriage between weed and kratom. It's a good mix, I like it. But it doesn't serve me and I fully know it.
I can't forget what I started 59 days ago. This project has been a daily reminder of my addiction to heroin.
Now being clean-er I can see how people turn back to drugs for escape. If I was still drinking I'd be easily swayed but due to the fact that I've made a decision to not drink I now have ability to chose right rather than wrong. I am aware of how I'm drawn toward the cycle of addiction, I can see the triggers and thought patterns I'd usually use or follow. Just noticing the feelings and thoughts when triggers happen has me very aware of the thought pattern I would always use sub-consciously. Also, this experience is different at how I see myself and the overall awareness I became aware of recently.
It seems each time I have a very huge disruption in life I get deep deep insights and really end up wrestling through my thoughts and experiences and coming out much more refined and way more humble.
I'm going to set a deadline. 90 days. I have about 30 days left. I'll begin with the cannabis then the kratom. as much as I like this combo I feel I can inly enjoy the honeymoon so long. Time to step up.
No comments:
Post a Comment