Fifty days. That's a big deal. Fist, because I've been able to beat heroin and second, because I've written something everyday for 50 days. Never done that before.
Most of the time I don't feel like writing and then once I do I actually start to enjoy it. It seems that how a lot of things are in my life. Every time I do anything I have to initially focus on it even though it's uncomfortable. Even easy things.
Drug Intake today: 1.5g kratom, cannabis.
I like moving at the pace I am right now. I feel that I'm progressing and doing well. I will continue on this mental path until day 90. I like writing this blog because It helps remind me where i'm at each day. You know, we all tend to get lost unless we find the center in our lives.
The more time we spend at center the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment