Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day 44

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis, nicotine.

Traveling was fun and it's always so refreshing to get back home after.  I really stacked my day with meetings and time to give to my managers.  I've noticed how much more of a leader I am when I spend time encouraging and challenging my people.

My company is in a very healthy time right now, things are running a full steam and it's very rewarding to see all the growth.  The next few months will be record breaking and nonstop through summer.  My team is doing so well and my responsibility to lead has never been so needed.

I've spent a good amount of time figuring my life out.  It seems some people know what their purpose is even when they were kids.  Finding my purpose has been a journey that seems like that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Every time I get close to getting it it fades further away, like it's a never ending pursuit.  I want it so bad and probably don't even realize I'm already doing it.

Just reading the first two paragraphs tells me I am fulfilling my current purpose.  Lead well, travel, and run your business.

No comments: