I really need to start exercising. I know if I was to get a routine down to at least stretch or something it would benefit me. I do feel tired throughout the day and not with a ton of energy. I've been drinking green juice all the time, eating pretty regularly and spending a lot of time at the office. Each day feels full and good but I think I don't get that much intentional stuff done.
I want to start being more organized and intentional.
Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis...
Nicotine is done. I still have cravings but it's largely gone. I have been taking cannabis earlier in the day the last couple days. Nothing over the top but nonetheless not in moderation enough. I don't feel as productive and clear unless I'm fully in the moment and clear minded.
I know my best self if a fully clean clear self. It's my goal to reach that clean clear self.
No comments:
Post a Comment