When I started this blog it seemed like one of the only things in life that I had at the moment. It's truly amazing how big and massive the outside world is compared to the inside life of a dope addict.
Drug intake: 1.5 kratom, cannabis.
I've been slowly taking less and less doses as the days move forward. It's been really comfortable the last couple weeks. However, I do know change and challenge is what I need to move forward. I still miss nicotine and think about it often for some reason. I have't stated exercising but I have been talking about it a ton lately.
Usually in my life I will talk about something for a while before I actually do it. The crazy thing is that I end up actually doing what I say I will. Sometimes it takes years but I always tend to follow through with what I speak out to myself and others.
It starts with an idea and then letting that idea be known. It's at that moment that you give that idea flesh and bone. Everything I've ever created I thought about first.
No comments:
Post a Comment