Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 42

Today my wife and I met our kids and the grandma at San Diego Safari Park.  It was a fun few hours seeing animals, being in that habitat, and walking together.  I really enjoyed it.

Usually I wouldn't go to a theme part unless they had beer.  I could never make it more than an hour at any kind of fun park without a few beers to give me the energy to endure.  Going today was fun because I was able to enjoy the entire experience.

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis, and nicotine.

I ended up going back to 2 grams of kratom because it was necessary.  It was an it wasn't.  I was feeling a bit more tired than usual and adding that little bit extra seemed to keep me more balanced.  It's such a small dose and most people wouldn't even notice the difference but I do.  It helped toward the end of the day and the amount of energy I spent.

Not having my vape was difficult.  I was puffing on that thing all day long so just the habit of that was hard to get through today.  I did buy a can of Copenhagen chewing tobacco and it's helped with the nicotine craving.  I'll just use it  few days to get through the initial cravings and then be done.

It was a good day.  Everyday gets better.


No comments: