An inspired life is a vibrant life. Do you see or watch people that inspire you. Either they have a certain talent or they entertain you really well and you really like those people. They seem to have found a recipe in life that gives them energy, and drive, and passion to create or produce a product or service. It could be entertainment, to comedy, to teaching, to music, to whatever else you can think of. There are thousands of different disciplines that many of us find inspirational.
I love to see other people give out the amazing talent that is in them. But realize this, everything that you see in others you have in you. Maybe not to the same level or consistency but nonetheless we all possess talents, and skills, and abilities. What makes a superstar a superstar? Did they wake up someday and just bam! they were a star? No! They worked, they hustled, they created, they had drive. Then day after day, one built upon the next, they emerged into the spotlight.
Success doesn't happen overnight. However, one certain decision you make could ignite a ripple effect of success. From observing people that inspire others you find that they know what they want, focus on where they are going, and will do what ever it takes to reach their goals.
Its truly inspiring the see people live out their talents in life and then share them with the rest of the world. All of us have that in us, we just have to listen to our lives and when it becomes clear, follow our deepest and most purely inspired dreams.
Drug intake today: 5g kratom, 40mg cannabis, nicotine.
The goal is taper kratom till its to zero, then slowly stop smoking weed, then give up the vape. Once I fully finish kratom I will write up and begin a plan to stop cannabis. The closer I get to my goals the happier I feel. As I reach these goals I will always set a new one till the day I die. Set goals, big goals. then focus on them and do whatever it takes to reach them.
No comments:
Post a Comment