Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 45

I had my blood drawn today.  My wife and I haven't been able to have kids since our son 12 year ago.  She's always wanted more babies but they never came.  So after 12 years we've decided to try IVF.  So tardy I had my blood drawn and it was dark red.  Asking the lady taking my blood, "Is blood always that dark red?" She said, "no, its just means it isn't oxygenated." She said it was from not drinking that much water.

I thought, "I always feel tired, fatigued, always needing a boost."  I never drink water.  I do but barely.

Drug intake today: 2g kratom, cannabis, nicotine.

I changed kratom and the 2 grams doesn't feel the same.  I'm still going to stay at 2g but the potency isn't the same.  It's fine, I need to keep tapering.  Cannabis has been my go to not having that much nicotine but I feel moderation would be my friend in all of this.

I will begin to drink more water.  Overtime I see a glass or water fountain I will use that as a trigger to drink more water.  If it means I'll have more energy and vibrance then why wouldn't I do it.  It's just water.

No comments: