I built a life that I can pretty much be and do whatever I want. The odd part about reaching success is the point you get when you not only reach your goals but fully surpass them. It's in that arena that I been wondering around in trying to figure out.
Intake today: 1.5 kratom, cannabis.
I've been hitting the cannabis more and sometimes earlier in the day one I stopped smoking. They're very low doses but still it's something. I tend to gain more awareness at some points on cannabis, certain strains are really medicinal in a lot of ways. I know it's better than pharmaceuticals and I guarantee doctors would prescribe something if i told them how my mind really functions.
All in all I've never been more able than I am today. Again, each day gets better and better and my mind is becoming more and more aware.
No comments:
Post a Comment