Almost a month has past since I went on this new journey. This time it's different. I've never been so inspired to do better, become more full, and live out my purpose in life. While I'm still not fully aware of what I truly want in life I am beginning to find my piece in the universe.
Drug intake today: 6g kratom, Cannabis, and Advil.
I had a bit of a headache last night and had to take some Advil. I'm finally over the little bit of a cold I got this weekend and feel much better once I get going in the day. I'm still taking kratom and have been tapering down every other day. I feel pretty good but still not 100%.
I've been filling up my day each day with a lot of priorities that make me feel accomplished at the end of each day. It's true, if you are intentional on where you want to be and what you want to achieve then your life begins to follow those thoughts and goals. I truly want nothing more than to be successful and honorable in all the areas of my life.
I want to be a hero. I want to be someone that lives an inspiring fulfilled existence here on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment