Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day 41

I was successful at cutting the kratom today.  I'm at a solid 1.5g and have been feeling really good mentally and physically today and all this week.

Drug intake today: kratom 1.5g, cannabis, and nicotine.

Today I threw away my vape.  It was in the middle of a "I hate puffing on this thing" and a little frustration with the time of the day and what was happening.  I was in the middle of an argument with my wife and I was feeling slightly agitated.  It's good though because it just means I don't have to worry about quitting vaping anymore.

I do have nicotine spray that has a dose for every mouth spray you use.  I'll use it for a couple days and then be done.  I feel this 90 day challenge will be more like 60 days and then I'll be done.  I'll still post each day up to the 90 day mark just to track my daily progress and keep record.

Today is my 16th year anniversary but my lady and I have been fighting.  Any other time I'd run to get high.  I suppose cannabis takes that spot a bit but the outcome of marijuana is nothing even similar to hard dope.  It doesn't't give you the numbness you get from opiates.

I'll soon be fully substance free.  Fully.  Only then can I know my decisions and desires in life are in balance with my mind and heart.  It's a good goal, it's a condition any addict would love to reach or at least experience.




No comments: