Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Day 29

When I intentionally set my day I seem to have more energy at the end of the day than I do at the beginning.  When I find ways to give and serve I find that I enjoy my life so much better.  These are all things we've been told to do to find a balance in life, yet most of us don't listen.

Drug intake today: 7g kratom, cannabis, and my trusty vape.

I'm really enjoying tapering kratom.  It's a decently slow taper and nothing crazy but it seems to be going well.  I still wake up with a little stomach sourness but that's about all.  I'm still a little lethargic in the morning and it takes me a couple hours to really get going.  But once I do it's been really productive days.

I've been meeting with my managers this week and going over goal setting.  I'm asking questions to these young people they've never been asked before.  The idea is to get their minds to expand a bit and really focus on what they want.  I find that when we get clear about what we want we become more intentional with our lives.

I'll be doing a 100 days exercise with each manager and by the end of the assignment I plan to have then extremely clear on their goals and intentions in life.  Doing this will help these young people, will add to the health of my company, and the best part, it gives me the ability to fulfill many of my highest values.  Business success and mentorship, also it will increase the profit.  Having healthy young energetic people on the front line of my company will only help to improve our culture and create endless amounts of success.

When I serve I feel important.  Felling important is key to a vibrant life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a plant that will make so many things for you. If you want to make something with kratom then you will have to take care while using it.
https://www.ouchclub.com/kratom/where-to-buy-kratom-online/