Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Day 2...

So, I woke up today in mild withdrawal.  It was about 9am and I was in a body sweat, nothing extreme but uncomfortable nonetheless.  I used the bathroom and then ended up smoking about .1 grams of heroin.  It began to calm my withdrawal symptoms immediately.

The thing about withdrawal is that it's so uncomfortable.  the fear of the pain and aches associated with withdrawal is what keeps me under the herion ball and chain.  each and every time I dose I know that the pain will disappear and I will be in a place of comfort almost immediately.

 What if you were really sick and you knew that you had a pill you could take that would wipe away all the pain associated with that sickness, would you take it?  That's what opiates do and that's why they are so addicting.

I began my first dose this morning at 11:30am.  As I said yesterday I was going to dose only .1 gram every 3 hours beginning at 12pm.  I did start 30 minutes early as I had to head out before the noon hour.  About 1:45pm I began to feel a bit uncomfortable so I again smoked another .1 at 1:50pm.  This will hold me over until my next 3pm dose.

My goal is to stay this course for the next 2 days and then jump to Suboxone.  Today is Wednesday so my last dose will be Friday night at 6pm.  I will then wait for the 30 hour mark to induce 2mg Suboxone so i don't go into precipitated withdrawal.

I was thinking of forcing the precipitated withdrawal and then redosing heroin so at least I could get some bupe into my system.  I've done that before but I'm unsure of the outcome if I go that route.

Either way I will be jumping to bupe in the next few days nonetheless.  This is a record of that journey and I'll post each day to track my progress and see how and what takes place.

No comments: