Monday, February 20, 2017

Day 21

Waking up this morning I had no kratom left.  I started to get some stomach cramps and took a couple Immodium and added some tylenol and I was pretty good.  I did feel some fatigue and a bit of a headache.  I could tell that I was moody becasue of the lack of kratom.  It just made me realize that if I don't start tapering I'll be a bit of a slave to kratom.

Drug intake today: 10g kratom, Immodium AD, and Tylenol.

Once I got home I re-dosed kratom.  It really didn't do much as it really isn't much of a change except mood lifting and it seems to help my digestive system.  However, I know my purpose is to be fully clean.  Last night after having some time in gratitude I realized through some deep thoughts that I'm not living out my full potential.  Getting high has a big part in that.  It doesn't help me in anyway.

I meet with my team this afternoon.  We sat and talked for 2 hours at the office space I lease.  It's truly amazing how much more energy and focus I have when my mind is clear.  It's a very welcomed feeling and as I continue my journey into recovery I think I'm going to see some radical things take place.

My family is of most importance to me.  Through all of this struggle, they have been that strong foundation.  So so proud of each and every one of them.  So grateful!!!

No comments: