I've been trying to plan out my day. I write in the night before what I'll do all the next day. It worked yesterday but today I didn't really follow through. I think listening to the outside voices rather than to my inner voice is what caused me to readjust my plans.
Drug intake today: 10g kratom and some tylenol.
I slept pretty good. Woke up really early, like 4am due to a bit of ache and pain. I dosed 2mg kratom and went back to sleep. I will be lowing my kratom dose daily until I'm down to 1mg and then stop. It won't be hard to do if i stick to the plan.
It seems the more that I write stuff down, either on paper or online, I have less stress and less issues. I mean, setting goals and pursuing them are key. I've reached a lot of my past goals and got to a point of bored. I stopped setting higher goals. I figured I made it and now I need to enjoy it.
But what I've found is that doesn't work. You need intention and drive.
For the next few months I'm going to get clear on what I want and where I want to be. I've been listening for way too long to the voices all around me. I never sit and listen to the voice inside of me. I know that I know what to do and who to be, I just have to listen to that still small voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment