Finally, I slept. Not a lot but I did get at least 6 hours.
Today has finally been a day that I could get truly back on my feet. 16 days into this and I finally feel myself again. One hell of a ride, that's for sure.
Drug intake today: 5g Kratom, Tylenol, Cannabis, and had to take a .1 clonidine last night to help sleep.
The Kratom really makes the day start well. I will only be taking it till the end of the week which ends in 3 days. 5g twice a day for 2 more days and then 5g once for the last day.
I've been eating more, not having to force myself anymore. Thank goodness cause that wasn't fun at all. Food has been a welcoming part of this experience. I truly forgot how good food was.
I notice how much we cultivate relationships while we are being normal humans. It's amazing how many small interactions there are between each other. While on dope you lose that entire part of the universe, as if it doesn't exist.
Feeling good today was magical. So I went and bought a guitar to remind myself of what I just did for myself, my family, and my future. That was was hard shit to do and get through. I clawed my way out of it...worst pain ever, it was a literal temporal hell. Now Heaven awaits!

No comments:
Post a Comment