Thursday, February 02, 2017

Day 3...

After reading a bunch of forums on suboxone induction I came across this unique idea.  The thing about suboxone is that you have to wait 24-36 hours before you can take it otherwise you go into what they call precipitated withdrawal.  It's happened to me before when I was unaware of it and I took the bupe too soon and started to go into hard withdrawal.  So I took more bupe...that didn't work, just made it worse.  What I had to do that day was dose more heroin to put the withdrawal at bay.  it worked.

Anyway, this poster said that he found a way to painlessly induce suboxone.  So I began experimenting.  

Both heroin and suboxone are opiates but they say that they fight to attach to your receptors, thus the reason for PW.  What the poster said was to take a small amount of suboxone with your dose of heroin too build up the bupe in your system.  After a couple days the bupe will begin to block the effects of heroin and magically, you've made the jump.  Small as in 1mg or so.

If this works then you can painlessly and easily make the jump from hard opaites to bupe.

This morning when I woke up I decided to give it a try.  I induced after about 8 hours from my last does with 1mg of bupe.  I didn't really feel anything after 30 minutes so I took another mg.  Then I began to feel a little PW and then dosed my usual .1 gram of heroin.  The withdrawal stopped.

I did need a little more heroin than usual but it made sense because the bupe was doing what it is supposed to do, block opiates.

So, today I dosed .2 grams of heroin and 2mg of bupe at the same time.  I felt a little uncomfortable but that was it.

I will dose .1 of heroin again at 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm.  I will also be adding 2mg of bupe with my 6pm dose.

Ideally, I want too be able to make the full jump to suboxone tomorrow by 6pm.

Again, if this works then those of us that fear endlessly the struggle to go from opiates to maintenance will be assured that it's easy and painless.


No comments: