Today was a long tired one. Really didn't have much motivation to do anything other than lay in bed. I wasn't really fatigue just really tired. I took an afternoon nap and spent time in some self development.
Drug intake today: 8mg kratom and cannabis.
The goal is to be fully substance free but the end of this 90 day journey. I have been tapering the kratom use and will continue to do so until the 6th of March. about 9 days from now I should be finished. Then I will do the same with Cannabis and then with nicotine which I've been addicted to for about a year now.
Once I have accomplished these goals I will set higher ones based solely on my health and wellbeing.
So today was a long uneventful Saturday. Even though I didn't get much done I did do really well on dealing with underlining issues and thoughts. The more I progress the more I tend to find my passions and vision in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment