Sunday, February 19, 2017

Day Twenty

Kratom has become more and more a friend and it just can't last.  The last thing I want is to be under the spell of anything but my own self.  So I will begin to taper.

Drug intake today:  10g kratom and some cannabis.

I slept a good 7 hours last night.  It feels so good to remember my dreams and not wake up through the night.

I have been running low on kratom and it's on my mind a lot.  It helps so much with indigestion and soothes the lingering pain.  It also lifts my mood and gives me a bit of energy,  However, it is starting to become a bit of a crutch.

I wan to share these things truthfully so I can realize whats happening in my mind and why.  I know I will have to replace these cycles with better ones but it's easier said than done.

I don't really have much of a choice when it comes to knowing what to do.  I know what to do.  Live entirely with energy naturally.  It will just take time and work to get there.

No comments: