Friday, February 17, 2017

Day Eighteen

My sleep schedule is messed up.  The last few nights I've been finally able to sleep a bit after 3am.  Then I wake up around 6am or so.  My stomach is usually turning at the time and I have to get something to eat.  Some fresh fruit, some oatmeal, maybe a protein drink.  Then I get a bit more sleep, maybe another hour or two.

Other than sleep I still feel some fatigue and some back pain but that's really all.

Drug intake today: 10g Kratom and some Cannabis.

That's it.  Not bad from just 2 weeks ago.

I've been doing some really different things to keep me interested in what really matters in my life.  For instance, I've really been focusing on caring for my wife.  I know she's been neglected while I was using.  I've been pulling out the chair for her, opening the door, and just going above and beyond than normal for her.  It really makes me feel good and, the best part, makes me like her more.

I really love my family.  The other day we had a meet up before I came back in the home.  It was really special for me.  I was really genuine and it felt great to see my family all in one room, loving and caring.

The multimillion company that I've built has also been neglected.  It's my goal the next 3 months as I write this blog is to invest my time and effort in 2 things.  My family and my business.

My foundation is my family.  The house build upon that foundation in my business.

Without my family being my foundation the house built upon it would crumble.

I hope my sleep is longer tonight.  I know I will feel so much better.  


No comments: