if I could do it over again, I would have stayed on Suboxone and then did a long taper over a few months.
Yesterday and today were the worst concerning fatigue and being tired.
Last night I didn't sleep barely at all. The inevitable came and I wasn't really ready for it. Taking the Suboxone just postponed the inevitable, tiredness and depression.
Every action is a chore. Brushing my teeth hurt. Walking anywhere hurts. Sitting down hurts. All I can and want to do in lay in bed.
Drug intake today was 20mg Adderall and some local recreational weed. Ibuprofen, also added some cloindine last night and it didn't seem to help so I'm not taking anymore.
No more xanax, took my last of it last night.
I did buy some Tylenol. Still have to force myself to eat.
Overall, very miserable. I hope tomorrow is better. This sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment