Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 25

I really love not drinking or having to do some kind of drug to feel good.   It's a lot more comfortable to know I'm free from that bondage.  It was a hard time to get out of and if I have any power within myself I will never return.

Drug intake today: 9g kratom and cannabis.

I'm tapering my kratom use a gram every 2 days.  I do believe it'll be an easy transition if I stay disciplined to follow my plan.

I find the more I focus on producing things in life the more engaged I feel.  It's when I don't produce anything that I get complacent.  I get bored with life.  Thats' truly amazing because I can really do whatever I want.  Building my business the way I have gives me so much freedom that I can really do anything I dream.

I've been spending countless hours searching for that still small voice within me.  Knowing that the voice on the inside is the best and more divine one to listen to.  A man once said, "When the voice on the inside becomes louder than all the voices on the outside, then you've began to master your life"

More than anything I want to master life.  Not have it master me.

No comments: