Saturday, February 04, 2017

Day 5...

my last dose of heroin was last night at 6:30pm.  I planned to wake up today at dose only Suboxone at 12pm.  We'll I woke up with mild withdrawal, nothing bad, but still some discomfort.

I dosed 20mg Adderall at 10am and felt pretty good.  Then at 11:30 dosed 2mg of bupe.

I felt fine.  A bit uncomfortable still.  I then headed out to take care of some errands and while out I began to feel more and more uncomfortable.

I came back home and dosed another 2mg Suboxone.

It seems to have not built up in my system enough because the precipitated withdrawals started to come a bit after that 2nd dose of subs.  Not bad ones but bad enough to change the plan a bit.

I decided it's not worth the discomfort at this time and then dosed .2g of heroin.  Within 5 minutes I felt totally normal.  No chills, no sweating, no discomfort.

I will dose one more time today at 6pm and then try this over again tomorrow and see if the bupe has built up enough in my system to fulling make the jump.

It will be a full 18 hours from my last dose of H tonight to my next dose of bupe tomorrow.

Hopefully this will work as I really don't want to feel any discomfort at any level.  Thus, the reason why I choose to do opiates in the first place.

No comments: