Friday, February 03, 2017

Day 4...

Yesterday was interesting.  As I dosed the Suboxone I could tell that my body was/is adjusting to it.  Thankfully, the covering of the heroin kept any and most all pain away.

I did dose another 2mg of bupe last night and then did my heroin dose of .2 to cover the bupe.  it worked well.

This morning I woke up with almost no withdrawal feeling at all.  I believe it is the bupe working itself into my system.

I upped my dose of bupe to 3mg to really build it up in my system this morning.  I could tell it was working because i felt the worst I've felt for a long time.  I had to cover it with .4mg of heroin to make the pain subside.

I've also added 20mg of adderall to the scenario.  I've learned through experience that a little adderall relieves the grogginess you get from opiate withdrawal.


So today I feel that I've got plenty of bupe in my system to finally make the jump.  I will do one last dose of heroin tonight at 6pm and then dose 2mg bupe when I wake up the following day along with 20mg adderall.



Tomorrow will be my first day without heroin in over 6 months.  This weekend will tell me if this worked or if this didn't work.  I'll keep posting.

No comments: