Thursday, February 23, 2017

Day 24

today went really well.  I spent a lot more time in intention and focus and it made a big difference.  The more I focus on what's important, even though it's not always easy stuff, I end up fulfilled.

Drug intake today: 9g kratom and cannabis.

I'm going to drop 1mg every two days.  So it will be a bit over 2 weeks before I'm finished.  What I don't want is any cravings.  I know they will come back once the kratom is done.  As much as I'm trying to create new habits I am never sure if they are enough.  They usually last a while and then I transition back through the cycle of addiction.

However, I feel this time is different.  This time I've actually grasped some deep seeded stuff and truly dealt with it in a brand new way.  Looking at the benefit of all my failures brings out the positive in each and every difficult event in life.  It gives me a sense of presence.

I wouldn't have all the amazing things I have right now if it wasn't for all the past victories and sufferings alike.  I was formed by them and because of them I've been more than a conquerer.  So then, all things work together for good.  Truly, there is a benefit to every event in life despite the shame or pain from it.

Taking a crew from my company to a LiL Wayne concert tonight.  I'm sure they'll have some fun:)

No comments: