Sunday, February 05, 2017

day 6...

Yesterday I ended up staying in after the errands I ran.  As I've been going through this detox I'm noticing a huge lack in energy and an overall uncomfortable feeling.

I did sleep alright last night, took some time to fall asleep and then I woke up a few times though the night.
As I woke up I dosed 20mg of Adderall and felt pretty good.  I think the suboxone has build up pretty well in my system at this point and it's really kept most of the withdrawal at bay and has made it bearable.

I have't taken any heroin or suboxone yet today and it's 3pm.  my last dose of heroin was last night at 6:30 pm.  I am slightly afraid I will go into precipitated Withdrawal so I'm going to push as long as I can before taking anymore subs, as yesterday was a bit of a disappointment due to the fact that I wasn't able to make the jump to subs entirely.

I did dose another 20mg of Adderall as it seems to give me energy and focus and make these mild withdrawals even more bearable.  I have been inside all day, in my bed, with very low energy.  I've also been able to eat very little as I'm getting cramps and don't feel hungry from the addys.

I'm going to wait at least a full 24 (maybe more if I can) hours before inducing more suboxone.  I'm actually totally able to bare the withdrawal at the moment as long as i stay in bed and not use much energy.

I do feel having the subs in my system is whats causing only very mild withdrawal.  Any other time in the past, going without heroin for more than few hours, has always caused acute withdrawal symptoms.  I'm actually surprised that I'm able to bare it.

My symptoms include back pain, cramps here and there, some body sweats (but not much), fatigue, low energy, and muscle pain.  Again, they are pretty mild at the moment and I did dose 20 more mg of Adderall which is helping a lot.

I'll push as long as I can before taking more subs tonight, but I will take them.  I want to make this jump pretty bad.  I know it'll happen, just want it to be today.

We'll see.


No comments: