I felt much better today. I must have gotten a little bug of sickness from someone recently. But it's fading now so I'm blessed it wasn't anything worse.
Drug intake today: 8g kratom, cannabis, vape.
I'm going to add my vape in there because I want to end it just like the heroin, the suboxone, the xanax, the kratom, and the cannabis. The goal is to be fully substance free by the end of this 90 days blog challenge I started.
I don't spend to much time setting goals and if I do I lose focus a month later. Once reason I think is because I try and follow other peoples plans, other peoples habits, and other peoples values. I don't follow my own and I don't give myself the benefit of goal setting.
I suppose 90 days blogging is a goal. But it's my goal. I set it myself without any outside voice or influence and it's something I want to personally do for myself, for my wellbeing.
So, when you set a goal...set it according to what is best for you first. If you are not healthy and focused and alive then you'll be no help to others. It's only when you are living at your highest potential that you are a light to the world. Setting goals that inspire and honor you are key.
Set goals according to your life, where you want it to be and go, for you. Then once you are reaching for them and living out your purpose you then can bless the world with your light and love. That's Day 27.

No comments:
Post a Comment