Waking up today I started with a time of gratitude. Just reminiscing fir the first few minutes of the day what I have to be thankful for. While it's a bit hard for me to focus first thing in the morning it definitely gets me center and ready for the rest of the day.
Drug intake today: 7g kratom, cannabis, and vape.
It's my goal to be substance free but the end of this blog journey. I feel each day I am gaining momentum and strength in the right direction. The direction toward fulfillment. It seems to be a fairytale at times, actual fulfillment, but I know it's possible. I've seen and watched others reach this so called position in life, I know its available.
I have set some small goals to reach. Each one I reach i get more and more confident. I feel more and more in tune with my existence and my purpose in life.
I will continue to focus on gratitude and love. These two things are what we find at the center most balanced side of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment