Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Day 8...

It's taken way longer than I was hoping to make this transition to suboxone.  I've once again been in bed all day with absolutely no energy.

I hoping tomorrow I'll be able to get outside and at least get out.  I took 4gm subs again today but it wasn't until later around 5pm because I felt decent enough all morning.

I must have been on a high dose of heroin because it took forever to make this switch and it wasn't pleasant, even a little.  It took forever for the opaites to get out of my body

I did smoke some weed last night and it made everything better for a while but I really want to get to the point of using nothing at all.

I will keep on posting each day what I did and how I feel.

What i've learned so far is that no matter what, when you stop opiates you need a few days rest, not one, not two, but like three or four.

I can't wait to be able to do stuff naturally again.

No comments: